BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 12, 2009

Can't waitttt

Screw sumatif!!! Astaga ngapain banget sih udah jelas ga dimasukin nilai raport gitu YA-TERUS-BUAT-APAAA? I don't even want to start studying, for heaven's sake. Aaaaanyway, i freakinly can't wait to watch these movies:


oh God i wish i could just press the skip button.......... skip all those nonsense test and welcoming holiday immidiately!!! By the way here's one thing that i'll do in this upcoming holiday:



Well my Dad and my driver gave their hands up for this, they've been teaching me and they always got sooo much nerves when they sit next to me and watching me drive hahaha they said i drive them nuts but hey i didn't do anything that extremeeeee, please don't get so "lebay". Yeah so my Dad sent me to a driving course, let's just hope that i can learn fast and i don't mess anything around okaaaaay haha

0 comments: